Heating Experts in Maricopa
When cold temperatures come around, it’s important to have a dependable heating system to remain safe and comfortable throughout the winter. Whenever you are experiencing issues with your heater, make sure to reach out to a professional HVAC contractor as soon as possible. Whether you require a fast repair, routine tune-up, or replacement system, The Cool Guy is the company to trust for quality results. With our 25 years of combined experience and customer-focused service, there’s no better team to call for heating services in Queen Creek.
Our reliable techs are ready to offer the services you need to stay warm and toasty this winter, including:
Call The Cool Guy at (480) 573-8624 or contact us online today to get an experienced technician heading your way.
When your heater needs to be replaced, there’s a lot to consider. Fortunately, the team at The Cool Guy can help you handle all the details to ensure you get the best system for your needs and budget. By letting a licensed professional take care of installing your new heating system, you will also have peace of mind that it’s installed correctly, performing as efficiently and powerfully as possible.
Some of the things our heating experts do for heating installations and replacements include:
- Calculate a home’s heating load and comfort needs
- Advise customers on the best options for a new heating system
- Help residents determine the best location for their new unit
- Ensure proper installation and setup of the heater
- Test the heating system and show customers how to operate it
Do you have an older heating system that’s not performing as efficiently as it used to? Our professionals can conduct a thorough inspection and offer honest advice about whether replacing your unit is the most cost-effective option.
Why Is My Heater Blowing Cold Air?
Most of the time your heating system works flawlessly behind the scenes to keep a constant flow of warm air throughout your property. However, if you have recently noticed that your heater is blowing cold air, you’re likely wondering what could be causing this to occur.
There are numerous reasons why your heater may be blowing cold air, including:
- Your thermostat has the wrong settings
- Your furnace has not had time to heat up
- Your heater’s air filter is dirty
- Your furnace’s pilot light has gone out
- Your heater has overheated due to mechanical failure
- Your ductwork is leaky
- Your unit has a clogged condensate line
- Your system’s thermostat has an internal issue
While some problems causing a heater to blow cold air can be resolved with a simple adjustment, many will need to be addressed by an HVAC professional. At The Cool Guy, we have the necessary tools and skills to accurately diagnose the source of any heating issue and determine the best method of repair.
For reliable heating services in Queen Creek, reach out to The Cool Guy at (480) 573-8624 today!