the Phoenix Arizona Metro Area AC Repair
Air Conditioner Repair Experts in the Phoenix Arizona Metro Area
No matter the season, your home’s comfort is essential. Here in Arizona, when an AC stops working in the middle of summer, you’ll need a fast and effective solution. The Cool Guy is the company to turn to for reliable AC repair in the Phoenix Arizona Metro Area. Our team of experts will quickly diagnose the issue and advise you on the best options for repair. Whether your system won’t start, blows warm air, cycles too frequently, makes strange noises, or has left your home with uneven temperatures, we have the solution you need.
When you need help with your air conditioner, don’t hesitate to call our professionals at (480) 793-9330 or send us a message online.
Signs It’s Time to Repair Your AC
Sometimes it’s easy to know when your air conditioner is due for repair. When your AC won’t turn on or won’t cool your home, these are obvious signs that your unit needs help. There are several additional signals that indicate your system should be examined by a professional as soon as possible.
Common warning signs it’s time to call for AC repair include:
- Little to no airflow
- Unit blows warm air
- Short cycling
- Strange sounds coming from the system
- Foul odors coming from the unit
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- High humidity within the home
- Refrigerant leaks
- Higher cooling bills
Being attentive to how your AC is operating is an important way to avoid costly damage and premature replacement. If you notice one or more of these issues occurring with your system, it’s best to call a professional before even greater problems arise.
Like other issues that can arise with your AC, there are several reasons why you may find your AC is running but not cooling your home. While many problems should only be resolved by a professional, some simple issues may be fixed on your own.
A lack of cooling from your AC may be due to:
- Incorrectly set thermostat – If the temperature in your home feels a bit hotter than usual, the first thing to check is the thermostat setting. It’s possible that the thermostat was set correctly but was bumped as someone was passing by.
- Dirty air filter – When an air filter is left too long without being cleaned or changed, it can block the airflow in your AC and reduce its cooling capacity. If a clean air filter doesn’t restore cool air to your home, the issue lies deeper within the system.
- Blocked condenser unit – A blocked or clogged condenser coil can cause your AC to fail to lower the temperatures inside your house. The clog could be caused by dirt, grass, or other debris accumulating in the outdoor unit. In some cases, the problem can be solved by clearing away the debris and cleaning the coil.
- Leaking refrigerant – The refrigerant within your AC unit is critical to the cooling process. If your refrigerant is leaking, it can cause your system to blow warm air. Checking and fixing the refrigerant levels in your system is a job best left for professionals.
- Undersized AC – Your AC might be operating flawlessly; the only problem is it struggles to cool your home to the thermostat setting. This issue is likely due to your system being too small for your space. You might need to replace your unit with one that’s adequately sized to enjoy optimal cooling comfort.
Ready to find out what’s wrong with your air conditioner? Call The Cool Guy at (480) 793-9330 for reliable AC repair in the Phoenix Arizona Metro Area!
“The technicians were educated on the system and were organized with tools and equipment. They were on-site, as they said they would be, and on time.”